I'm very happy with this result, because I thought I had either failed or just scraped a pass. The lowest grade of pass is Grade 4 (40%-54%), and Grade 2 (70% - 84%) would have been totally unrealistic, so a Grade 3 (55%-69%) is a lot better than I thought I would get. Managing to get 60% was a really nice surprise to me when I saw it. My opinion of the module hasn't changed though, and my review of it, which was written before I got the result, can be found here.
Looking at the student performance statistics, 196 students sat the exam. 11% got a Distinction, 40% got a Pass 2, 35% got a Pass 3, 9% got a Pass 4. 4% narrowly failed and entitled to resit, 2% failed and not entitled to resit.
This is the current state of my (second) OU journey. That's all of the 'level 1' modules listed, even though some of them are level 2. This anomaly occurs because I'm on the advanced start of the diploma. I particularly wanted to avoid S111 Questions in Science, which is the trendy name for one of the science foundation courses.


