I've had several tutorials on complex numbers over the last few days and it's fair to say they could be put into one of two categories. They either tended to avoid the more difficult concepts completely, or else went into great depth, often confusingly due to the numbers of errors made by the tutors in their explanations of this potentially demanding topic. I also had a 'Preparation for TMA04' tutorial, which is the last one of this module. It turned out to be very useful, and the tutor really threw themselves into it, overrunning by nearly half an hour. The cut-off date is Tuesday of next week, but I will probably send it off later today or tomorrow. After TMA04 finally goes, the final assessment is iCMA81, which is the code name for the end of module exam. I sent off iCMA44 a few days ago to get it out of the way and scored 92%. It's worth 1.6% of the total module mark so I've contributed another 1.472% towards my score.
The revision is going alright but it would be going even better if the IT worked properly. This is the second time that a Moodle quiz has had a touch of the vapours. I've contacted the IT helpdesk and posted on the forum but phoning Elvis would probably be just as fruitful.