Monday 14 February 2011

MSc Science

I told somebody at work that I have a Postgraduate Diploma and they said that I should think about converting it to a Masters Degree. I hadn't thought about it before but I made a few enquiries with the OU to see what I could do with it. Turns out that they offer up to 90 points credit transfer towards an MSc, so this is definitely worth exploring.

Credit Transfer is a long laborious business but I got the ball rolling today by filling in a form and sending it to the University of Ulster asking for details of the syllabus that I followed when I did the diploma. This, with a few other bits of paper, is what I need to send to the OU to get the credit required. It costs 60 quid in "admininstration charges" but I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment