Monday 30 September 2024

Tutor Allocation and Welcome briefing



I've been house hunting over past few days, and when I was out and about this afternoon, I noticed the name of my tutor has appeared on the student homepage. Can't give too many details for confidentiality reasons but I'm very pleased with the allocation. I can't book tutorials yet but I can upload TMAs. I'll give it a day or two then upload TMA00 to start a dialogue.

I have also been allocated a sub group for the historic weather station activity. This is part of the group practical activity and collaboration part of the course. Up to four students in each sub group, or so I'm told.

Tomorrow there is an online Welcome Briefing by the module team chair. I'm not quite sure what that involves but it is recorded and the presentation slides will be made available shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment